Welcome!

Thankyou for taking the time today to view my blog! Come back often as I update and post new things daily! Please comment on anything you would like to and share your thoughts with me and anyone else reading.

Happy Valentines Day

The next holiday is upon us .. check in for some neat treats and gifts for Valentines Day!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to School

I’m not sure how everyone else felt about Christmas break this year, but for me I was excited to see the kids get back on that big yellow bus. My kids were sick with a stomach bug the last couple of days of school before break. So I had 3 weeks of all 3 children home together. I loved the days when my husband was home with us and we were all home together, but let’s face it I’m out numbered!

No comments:

Post a Comment