Welcome!

Thankyou for taking the time today to view my blog! Come back often as I update and post new things daily! Please comment on anything you would like to and share your thoughts with me and anyone else reading.

Happy Valentines Day

The next holiday is upon us .. check in for some neat treats and gifts for Valentines Day!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What’s for dinner tonight?

Farmers Casserole
Tater Tots- or any frozen potato product
¾ cup American & Cheddar cut small or shredded
1 cup diced ham, sausage, or bacon
¼ cup onion
4 eggs beaten
1½ cups milk
Salt and pepper
Put potato in bottom of deep 9” pie plate or square baking dish. Top with meat, onion, and cheese. Combine milk, egg, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture into the pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
My family loves this for dinner! I usually make this at the beginning of the week to use up that breakfast meat left over from large weekend breakfasts! I serve either muffins, coffee cake, or a sweet bread along with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment