Welcome!

Thankyou for taking the time today to view my blog! Come back often as I update and post new things daily! Please comment on anything you would like to and share your thoughts with me and anyone else reading.

Happy Valentines Day

The next holiday is upon us .. check in for some neat treats and gifts for Valentines Day!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Potty training

Is anyone out their potty training their toddler? I had my 2 year old all trained and suddenly she started, what I thought was regressing. The doctors seem to think this may be due to a few very painful stools that she had. Instead of thinking her poop hurt her she may think the potty hurt her. Now she is holding it in and having “accidents” all the time. I need to now make her understand that the potty is not hurting her at all and it’s safe to go there. That should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment