Welcome!

Thankyou for taking the time today to view my blog! Come back often as I update and post new things daily! Please comment on anything you would like to and share your thoughts with me and anyone else reading.

Happy Valentines Day

The next holiday is upon us .. check in for some neat treats and gifts for Valentines Day!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

To my loyal blog readers

Lately life has been extra hectic for me!  I started my spring semester of college classes last night.  In addition to that 2 of my 3 daughters have a pretty bad cold with a fever.  I've also added selling Lia  Sophia jewelry to my work load!  I have not been able to post as often as i would like, but feel like there is certainly a lot of content on my blog!  Hopefully soon things will settle down at home and get back to normal!  Keep reading and checking back in and thankyou for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment