Welcome!

Thankyou for taking the time today to view my blog! Come back often as I update and post new things daily! Please comment on anything you would like to and share your thoughts with me and anyone else reading.

Happy Valentines Day

The next holiday is upon us .. check in for some neat treats and gifts for Valentines Day!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Graham Cracker Houses


Heres a cute project thats easy to do and so fun for the kids. Best news is you can make it for any holiday just change the candy theme to fit the holiday! Buy your favorite graham crackers and make a basic icing such as 1 lb powder sugar, 6TBL butter, 1 tsp vanilla, 3-4 TBL milk. The butter is key to help hold it together fast! Each house can be altered for size and cut one half of a graham cracker in half again on the angle to fill the gaps at the peak! I made these ahead while my kids were at school and when they got home they were hardened and ready to decorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment