Welcome!

Thankyou for taking the time today to view my blog! Come back often as I update and post new things daily! Please comment on anything you would like to and share your thoughts with me and anyone else reading.

Happy Valentines Day

The next holiday is upon us .. check in for some neat treats and gifts for Valentines Day!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What's for Dinner tonight!

Four Bean Burger Bake
1 lb hamburger browned and drained
4 slices bacon
½ cup chopped onions
1 can cut green beans
I can cut wax beans
1 can kidney beans
I can baked beans
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup ketchup
1 TBLS vinegar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp yellow mustard
Combine all ingredients in oven safe pot, mix well. Cover, and bake 1 hour at 325 degrees.
Try this recipe. It sounds weird ... but its a family favorite of ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment