Welcome!

Thankyou for taking the time today to view my blog! Come back often as I update and post new things daily! Please comment on anything you would like to and share your thoughts with me and anyone else reading.

Happy Valentines Day

The next holiday is upon us .. check in for some neat treats and gifts for Valentines Day!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Strange rash!!

Today I found the wonder of Aveeno Products for my little eczema baby! We used the prescription cream to clear up the bad stuff but are now using Aveeno baby wash and lotion on her! Recently her hands and face have broken out in red splotchy patches. Poor thing looks like she’s been out in the cold for hours! But one bath using the baby wash and she already looks better! Now to figure out what causes her flare ups….

No comments:

Post a Comment